Customer information – Coronavirus update
From 5th November weddings and civil partnership ceremonies will not be permitted to take place except where one of those getting married is seriously ill and not expected to recover. Ceremonies will be limited to 6 people – the couple, 2 witnesses and 2 registrars. If your ceremony is due to take place at Liverpool Register Office or approved venue and you wish to postpone or rearrange your ceremony please email email@example.com.
Please also read read the guidance for couples on the restrictions in place during Covid-19 that will remain in place once ceremonies are allowed to resume.
If your ceremony date has changed due to Covid-19 and you need to give a fresh notice we will contact you to arrange your notice appointment. We are contacting couples whose ceremony was postponed and have not yet set a new date.
Last minute nerves? Don’t panic!
Just follow these steps to make sure you’ve got everything ready for your big day, and you’ll be fine:
- Choose the venue for your ceremony.
- Decide on the date.
- Between 1 and 2 years before the ceremony – make a provisional booking for your registrar to attend.
- Within 1 year of the date, and no later than 30 days before, arrange an appointment at your local Register Office to give notice.
- Start planning your bespoke ceremony and choose your witnesses.
- 6 weeks before – tell the registrars of your final ceremony choices, witnesses names and pay the final balance.
- On the day – allow plenty of time to arrive at your chosen venue to enjoy your stress free special day.
- Get hitched and live happily ever after!
Please contact us if you have any further questions about arranging your marriage or civil partnership.
Need to book?
You can book online for the following:
Download a copy of our Wedding ceremony brochure